Mother's Day is two weeks away! Still looking for a way to spoil Mom on her special day? Why not bring her to Jackson Hole?! Here are a few activities to add to your itinerary that Mom is sure to love!
Brunch is a Mother's Day tradition. In Jackson, there are lots of wonderful restaurants where you can take Mom for a delicious meal! We recommend...
- Cafe Genevieve: a charming breakfast restaurant serving home-cooked classics in a historic log cabin.
- Virginian Restaurant: a cozy, family-owned restaurant that serves satisfying classic breakfast entrees.
- Picnic: the off-the-beaten-path sister of the popular downtown spot, Persephone.
- Coelette: a polished, naturalist-inspired restaurant that serves local food with Asian and European influence.
Visit a Museum
Take Mom to explore the National Museum of Wildlife Art! This iconic local museum is the nation's only museum dedicated solely to wildlife art. The works inside represent wild animals from around the world. If Mom is an art aficionado, then she'll love getting to see art by Georgia O’Keeffe, Andy Warhol, Robert Kuhn, John James Audubon, and Carl Rungius- but she'll love it even if she's not into art. One of our favorite features of the museum is the outdoors sculpture trail, which gives you the opportunity to see art in the lovely natural landscape.
Relax at the Spa
What mom doesn't love a day at the spa?! This Mother's Day, pamper Mom with a relaxing massage, facial, or other soothing treatment at one of the local spas in Jackson. We recommend...
- Grace Spa: a light, tranquil spa where you can enjoy services like hair coloring, haircuts, hair styling, manicures & pedicures, massage, facials, and more.
- Healing Waters Therapeutic Wellness Center: a one-stop shop for wellness that focuses on float therapy, including sessions in reinvigorating sensory deprivation tanks.
- Remede Co: a soothing spa that works to replenish, restore, and revitalize guests with gentle and effective wellness therapies through aesthetics and IV therapies.
- Pearl Street Nail & Spa: a fabulous, indulgent nail salon that does incredible work!
Take Mom shopping this Mother's Day! One of the best places to go is Jackson's Town Square. There, you'll find designer boutiques, art galleries, outdoor gear stores, and shops full of handmade treasures. Don't skip the adjoining Gaslight Alley, which is a quaint area that is home to jewelry stores, a gift shop, a candy shop, a bookstore, and more. You're sure to find all sorts of goodies to take home with you!
We hope this helps you plan your celebration. Treat Mom to the best Mother's Day ever in Jackson Hole!